The Brain Power seminar will show you — in just one day — how to access your untapped potential and gain control over your stress, productivity, motivation and happiness levels.
The seminar is a unique journey into the human body, mind and emotions that will allow you to experience personal power on an entirely new level.
Years of research have been condensed into a revelatory full day seminar that offers a simple model for understanding — and practical techniques for achieving — optimal brain functioning.
— Max Kaan, Certified Hypnotherapist and Professional Speaker.
The Brain Power seminar covers the following topics:
- The Survival Brain: Survival is a fundamental instinct that lies at the core of all behaviour. Human survival mechanisms originate from a specific section of the brain that exists for the sole purpose of ensuring our survival. We examine how our daily quota of stress plays havoc with this part of the brain and has the potential to derail our best-laid plans.
- The Emotional Brain: An entire section of the human brain is dedicated to the fascinating and complex mechanism known as emotion. We explore the influential role that emotion plays in our daily lives and why this brain function holds the key to optimal use of the human brain.
- The Creative / Rational Thinking Brain: The neo-cortex of the brain is responsible for the human capacity for creative and rational thinking An exploration of the optimal use of this part of the brain opens up infinite possibilities for true self-empowerment.
- Engaging the Creative / Rational Thinking Brain: The stress and hectic pace of our world cause most people to operate out of their “Survival Brain” rather than their “Creative / Rational Thinking Brain”. We discuss practical techniques to manage stress, curb anger, encourage relaxation and focus the mind … ultimately allowing each delegate to tap into their own genius potential.
- Case Studies: We explore the effectiveness of the general Brain Power philosophy by examining great leaders who used similar philosophies and consequently “moved mountains”.
- The Power of Positive Thought and the Relationship between “Thought” and “Life Circumstances”.
Whether you are a professional, a manager, an office worker or a home executive — Brain Power will help you get the best out of your most valuable asset: your brain.
“Brilliant course, excellent presentation, content very relevant
and probably life changing if applied.”
— Naweed Mohomed, Financial Services Board.
“Great work! Goes into all life areas and has the potential to change the world.”
— Grant Phillips, Kolosus Holdings.
The overall learning experience is enhanced by a multi-media PowerPoint presentation, music and video clips.
Each delegate receives:
A4 brochure and certificate of completion.
Ask about our discounted group or corporate in-house rates!
Early bird discount R2850.00
About The Presenter:
The Brain Power Training program is now in its thirteenth year, having addressed approximately 7000 delegates from all walks of life and representatives of all major corporations in South Africa.
Michael Hitchcock presenter of the Brain Power Training program has been studying the brain as it relates to high performance in life and business since 2001. He spent over two decades in sales and marketing but his extensive research into the neuroscience and psychology of high performance ultimately led him to leave his job and pursue his passion for teaching Brain Power principles, based on the latest scientific research.
In addition to presenting the Brain Power training program he also facilitates the Productivity Power Seminar
His seminars are based on cutting-edge scientific research and teach easy to understand step by step strategies that can be applied immediately.
Who has attended?
Brain Power is a potent business tool. Here is a partial listing of some of South Africa’s most successful companies that have benefited from this seminar:
- Afgri Trading
- Alexander Forbes
- AngloGold Ashanti
- Bidvest Bank
- Bernina RSA (Pty) Ltd
- De Beers
- Dimension Data
- Discovery Health
- EMC Computer Systems
- First National Bank
- Mercantile Bank
- McDonalds SA
- Mutual & Federal
- Rand Water
- Standard Bank
- SA Bank Note Company
- SA Reserve Bank
- The Presidency
- University of Pretoria
- Water Research Com.
- Werksmans Attorneys
- Zenith Bank, Nigeria
Now it’s your turn.
SURVIVAL OF THE SMARTEST
The new South Africa, for some, is a foreboding challenge – even though there is more economic growth and greater opportunity than ever before.
In today’s marketplace, where change is as common as opportunity, a creative brain will seek positive solutions rather than stagnate on perceived problems.
In this seminar, you will learn about basic brain functions – and how to take practical steps to liberate your extremely adaptive creative mind.